Food Security & Sustainable Livelihoods
To improve food security, nutrition and livelihood status of the marginalized communities through enterprise development, integrated agriculture.
To improve food security situation of resource poor households in terms of availability, access and utilization of food.
To improve nutrition status of PLW and children through education and awareness.
To improve on-farm productivity through best agriculture practices, rehabilitation and development of small-scale infrastructure.
To increase and broaden the range of income generating options particularly for low income groups in order to enhance food security.
To improve health status of women and children and enhance enrolment of out of school children.
Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Promotion (WASH)
"The deprived women, men, girls and boys have improved access to water and sanitation services in rural and urban area.
To promote positive WASH practices including adoptive social norms and demand for WASH services amongst more women, men, boys and girls.
To enhance capacities of duty bearers in delivery of equitable, gender responsive WASH services to right holders
To support civil society to advocate and lobby with government counterparts to prioritise WASH sector through effective campaigning.
Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
"To increase resilience of hazard prone communities and institutions to better prepare for, mitigate and response to disasters."
Empower vulnerable communities in high risk areas with resources and capacities to prepare for, respond and recover from disaster.
· Build capacities and promote coordination among civil society to nurture inclusive and harmonized CBDRM approaches.
Strengthen capacities of duty bearers for improved disaster preparedness, mitigation and response.
Climate Change and Environmental Management
Local Governance & Peace
To contribute to improved governance, right based development processes and social cohesion in Pakistan.
· To create enabling environment for citizens to claim
their rights and entitlements.
· To promote tolerance, pluralism, respect for diversity and social harmonies in citizens through awareness raising, capacity building and creating opportunities of dialogue and engagements.
· To reduce trust deficit through improving state citizen relationship with particular focus on participatory inclusive and development responsive governance.
· Promote universal human rights during implementation of LASOONA thematic areas through building capacities of stakeholders on right based solutions.
Program Goal: Minimize human losses and sufferings in natural disasters and complex emergencies.
To provide emergency, relief and rehabilitation services to the communities to quickly recover from disasters.
To reduce the risks of loss of life, injuries, economic cost and destruction of natural and cultural resources that result from disaster.